Fluid-Applied Reinforced Roofing Systems in McKinney & Throughout DFW
Commercial FARRS Roofing Services in McKinney & Throughout DFW
Fluid-applied reinforced roofing systems, also called FARRS, are another popular option available to commercial roofing clients. FAR roofing systems offer affordability, durability, and quick installation. Unlike other types of roofing which operate on their own, FARRS are typically intended to reinforce an existing roof.
By definition, a FARRS is a tough but flexible membrane applied directly on top of the existing roof in order to improve performance. Different materials may be used to create a FARRS, including acrylics, polyesters, and asphalt emulsions. These materials can be used to form a membrane that is virtually impenetrable.
FARRS systems offer several benefits for commercial roofing clients, including:
- Strength and durability. FARRS membranes last for many years, adding strength to your roof and protecting the materials underneath.
- No more leaks. FARRS membranes form a watertight seal, preventing leaks on every part of your building’s roof.
- Easy application. FARRS can be applied quickly and easily, giving you an option that reinforces your roof with very little time or effort.
- No roof removal. When you replace your roof, the existing materials must be removed before the new roof can be installed. However, this step is not required when you decide to reinforce your roof with FARRS instead.
- Lower overall roofing costs. When you use FARRS to protect your older commercial roof, you will spend less money on maintenance and repairs. You will also enjoy greater peace of mind knowing your roof has been reinforced.
- An easy way to avoid expensive repairs. If your existing roof is in need of extensive repairs and you don’t have the resources available to complete them, you may be able to deal with the issue by installing a FARRS system instead.
FARRS can be applied over many different types of commercial roofing, including metal roofs, gravel roofs, and roofs made of other materials. Call us to find out whether this option is appropriate for your existing roof. We install fluid-applied reinforced roofing systems in McKinney, Waxahachie, Allen, and throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Fluid-Applied Reinforced Roofing Installation
The team at Money Roofing and Construction has extensive experience installing FARRS all around the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We have installed these systems on commercial and industrial buildings of all sizes, and we are ready to handle any job. We offer a range of FARRS options, allowing you to select the choice that works best for you.
It is important to note that FARRS may not be the best choice for every commercial customer. If you aren’t sure whether you want to proceed with this particular roofing option, we are happy to discuss it in more detail and help you make the right decision. We also offer several other commercial roofing options that could meet your needs if FARRS is not the right choice. Nonetheless, many of our customers are happy with this quick, low-cost solution.
Fluid-Applied Reinforced Roofing Replacement
Your FAR roofing system will last a long time, but it will need to be replaced eventually. If you think your roof is ready for replacement, our team is here to help you complete the project as quickly and affordably as possible. We are also available to examine your existing FARRS system to determine whether it is time to replace it.
Fluid-Applied Reinforced Roofing Maintenance & Repair
FARRS sometimes require maintenance or repairs to keep them functioning properly. Money Roofing and Construction provides these services to commercial clients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you think it is time to schedule maintenance for your FAR roofing system, or if you have noticed a problem with the system, call us today to schedule an appointment. We would be happy to visit your building, take a look at your roof, and fix any problems we find. We will clear all repairs with you before completion so you know exactly what to expect.
In some cases, we may recommend a replacement of your roofing system instead of a repair. However, we will never pressure you to make this decision. The final choice is always up to you.
We install fluid-applied reinforced roofing systems in McKinney, Allen, Waxahachie, and throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Please call us today to learn more about this option or to make an appointment for your installation.